Shahid Kapoor on The cover of HT Brunch

Friday, July 6, 2012
Shahid Kapoor graces the cover of HT Brunch this quarter and here are some excerpts from a very niceinterview of his, where he talks about his relationships.
The lover boy and his leading ladies:

Kareena Kapoor

Amazingly talented. All the appreciation she is getting now has been long overdue.

Vidya Balan

Who said I called her fat? She is a very fine actor and a wonderful co-star. And wow! Hasn’t she rediscovered herself? And how!

Priyanka Chopra

Very talented, very sharp, positive and a team player. One of the best co-stars you could have.

Sonam Kapoor

Great fun to work with. She taught me all about clothes. In fact a lot of what I wear even now was suggested by her.

Anushka Sharma

Bahut lecture deti hai yaar! She is ready with her lecture on any and everything. I thought, being a senior, I would tell her how to go about things, but damn, I didn’t even get a chance. Good fun and a great actress.


0 comments:

Post a Comment